Skip to main content

Exciting times!

I am really excited about the progress I am making on By Jen, my craft business. After joining Ladies Who Launch in September and completing an Incubator that month, I have finally taken steps forward. I got my business license and fictitious name permit for By Jen at the beginning of this month. I designed my logo, started this blog, completed a batch of business cards and made some updates to my website (still more work to be done)! I am constantly filled with ideas for crafts and projects as I read through magazines, books, and other blogs (thank heavens for Google Reader). My sketch book is filling up quickly. Now I just need to sneak in the time to complete some of these projects. But not today. Today is Rebecca's 4th birthday and Halloween! Production will have to wait another day.

Have a Happy Halloween!

Comments