Skip to main content

Oh, what a magical day!!


Create, originally uploaded by byjen.

Yesterday was a magical day for me. It all started with an email from Donna Downey. I got featured in her March newsletter in the Trash to Treasure section (the theme was using bits and scraps). I can't even describe how exciting this is. I've followed Donna Downey for years. She is one of my biggest inspirations! And after the newsletter went out I started to see a few more fans on my facebook page. And I sold my CREATE on etsy, which is bittersweet because I love that one! Just an excuse to create more inspirational word art. What a great day!

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations on the sale and on being featured.

Thanks for stopping by my blog(s). I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment.