Skip to main content

Have I mentioned lately....

I love being creative!

It's been overwhelming at times the number of thoughts and ideas swirling around in my head. And just when I think I have a handle on them, I find more ideas, resources and opportunities (all mainly due to the expansiveness of the internet). It's just amazing. My creative mind just can't slow down. But in all honesty, I'm loving it. As corny as it sounds, I feel most alive when I'm doing anything creative. I love going to craft stores, looking at crafting books, reading creative blogs, making gifts and creations for people, etc.. For so long now I've been waiting for the time to be just right to start a crafty business, but I finally realized that its never going to be the "perfect time" (just like deciding to have kids). So even though my head is spinning, I'm really enjoying the journey right now =)

Comments