Skip to main content

Crafty fun


My creation, originally uploaded by byjen.
This past Monday night I had the pleasure of getting crafty with a small group of friends. We've been meeting once a month for a couple months now, and this month it was my month to come up with a project. So I thought it would be fun to share the process of my word art. Everyone did really great and we all had a good time. For so long I have longed for crafty friends, so its nice to have found a group of women interested in making things and learning new techniques. I look forward to seeing what we make next month. (And I look forward to seeing Paula finish her "Embrace" tomorrow when we get together for even more crafty fun this week).

And speaking of crafty fun, don't forget to enter the Freedom Word Art Giveaway! I'll announce the winner Saturday!

Comments

Kristin said…
What a great idea! And your group sounds like fun - looking forward to seeing what you do next month, Kristin xo
danasparkle said…
These look fabulous. How special to have found a group to create with. Am still looking with an open heart for one near me....
*
Nic Hohn said…
I love your collection of words. And that the letters are different sizes and fonts. Unpredictability. Love it!
Kelly said…
Hi Jen,
Thanks for coming over to my blog yesterday! I'm jealous of your monthly get togethers with those creative friends. Sounds like a wonderful time!!