Skip to main content

A creative party planning frenzy


Tom & Abby's Wedding Gift, originally uploaded by byjen.

One of my newest creations has safely reached it's new home, so I wanted to share it here. I've owed this to my sister-in-law, Abby, for over a year now, and finally creative inspiration struck and I finished it. I haven't had the chance to talk with Abby, but I've heard she loves it. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, too. I had to rearrange the letters and their names a couple times, but with some input from my daughter Rebecca and my hubby Daniel we got it figured out. I'm glad you like it Abby & Tom =)

I'm also excited right now because my younger daughter, Katherine, is turning three later this month so birthday party prep has begun. I'm actually a little surprised to say she's requested a princess party. I've always thought of her as my little Diego, sharks, and dragons fan, but lately a little more girl has been coming out. So prep has begun for a fun princess party. Big sister Rebecca has really been enjoying the planning and list writing. I hope to share some of the princess projects we make in the next couple weeks. Should be fun!

Comments

Shalet said…
Oooooh - princess projects! I've never seen so much pink as the day I had a baby girl. My little girls are such girls. It's funny because I was a tom boy all the way.

Enjoy your creating!
Happy birthday to Katherine! I'm sure the princess party will be lots of fun! Good luck with the preparations.