Skip to main content

With a wave of my magic wand


Magic wands, originally uploaded by byjen.
So life's been crazy here but really that's no different than usual. I'd like to say things should be settling down, but I'm realizing that's not really true. We are just a few short weeks from the start of the school year. And then before you know it, it will be fall. I can't tell you how excited I am about the fall. I love the crisp, cool Sunday afternoons with football on in the background. Or baking with apples and pears. I love the smells of nutmeg and cinnamon. Or decorating for Halloween and planning Rebecca's birthday parties (she's a Halloween baby). And then Thanksgiving... And then CHRISTMAS!! I absolutely adore Christmas time. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but it's hard not to when you set foot in stores like JoAnn's with their fall decorations or Wal-mart with it's school supplies. But even with all the excitement ahead, I wouldn't mind a little bit of simple first. So I'll have to try waving one of the magic wands I made for Katherine's party and see if I can make life slow down a bit, as well as all my thoughts.

Comments

scrapwordsmom said…
I agree with everything you said in your post...right down to the football in the background:)
Baxter's Mom said…
Hey wave some of that magic over here, maybe I get get my head to stop spinning!
Mandy said…
such pretty wands to wave...think we al need magic wands from time to time....xxx
jacqueline said…
That is such a gorgeous magic wand! I love fall too and loving the crisp cool air and looking forward to christmas! hehe Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
Kerri said…
thank u for your post about all the good that is ahead! i love that crisp turn of autumn and can't wait for it! :)