Skip to main content

My creative "mojo" is back!!!

Fall "subway art"

So here it is! I am so excited with how my "subway art" turned out. When I went to bed last night it was still unfinished, untouched. But then for some reason I couldn't sleep at 4am so I got up. I cleaned up my workspace and got to work painting. And then I had to see the finished piece. So I carefully peelled away the football (or leaf shape) and I was thrilled! I see more of these in my future, including the negative of this project using the pleasant surprise left behind. Now it's on to my next project..... I've got my creative "mojo" back!!!!

Comments

so happy for you-LOVE that feeling of FINISHED! And then to have some momentum left over...BLISS!
Carrie Schmitt said…
this is fantastic. it reminds me how much and why i love fall!
Baxter's Mom said…
Jen, I LOVE this...it turned out fantastic!!!
Jen said…
Complete LOVE! The mix of fonts and that harvesty color are perfect! :)