Skip to main content

Sweet dreams...


Give your dreams wings, originally uploaded by byjen.

I am a planner, or at least I try to be. I'm always planning something. Planning the next shopping trip or the next birthday party, or even my next blog post. There are always ideas swirling around in my head. I've got list after list: to do lists, shopping lists, wish lists, gifts and crafts to make, etc.. But then I often fall short when it comes time to "do" especially regarding my creative time. I mean I get all the mundane, day-to-day stuff done, but when it comes to creative "me" time it's a different story. Like when I get the girls to bed and have time for myself, what do I do with the time? I often squander it away (lately it's been watching Glee on DVD, but is that truly a waste? Glee is just so much fun!). When am I going to do all these creative things I "plan" on doing? I keep finding the inspiration (there's almost too much inspiration out there) and I feel I have the motivation, but I think I'm having trouble finding the energy. Where do I find the energy to give my lists some life? To give my dreams wings? Maybe a good nights sleep can bring me the energy I need to go after my creative lists. So tonight I will go to bed early (no Glee tonight) and then tomorrow I will make something (and watch some football). Night, night. Sweet dreams.....

Comments