Skip to main content

Flower power

Flowers
Earth laughs in flowers. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Flowers make me happy. I imagine they make a majority of us happy. I especially enjoy flowers that last forever, like paper and fabric flowers. This past week, including today, I tried several different techniques for making flowers. I finally tried making accordion flowers and spiral flowers from paper. And I tried two Donna Downey fabric flowers, one of which is this darling daisy. Everything was so simple, yet turned out so adorable. And the possibilities are endless: gift wrapping and scrapbooking embellishments, hair clips and head bands, holiday wreaths and flower arrangements, etc.. I see loads of flowers in my future. I promise to share as I make more, k?

Comments

scrapwordsmom said…
I adore flowers, too!! And these are marvelous!

YOU are my featured Blog this week:) Should be up later today!!!

Leslie
Thanks so much, Leslie! I am very honored and touched. I truly appreciate this =)
jacqueline said…
Dear Jen, i am a flower lover too and these are sooo darling!! Loving this so much! Thanks for sharing. :) Love to you!