Skip to main content

Organized And Cute!

File folder organizers
Christmas organizer made from a plain manila folder
File folder organizers
Inside the organizer
File folder organizers
Outside the organizer
File folder organizers
More in the works
Lately I've been trying to get a little more organized. I imagine I'm not alone in my pursuit of a simple and organized life. I've been adding list after list to my phone: daily goals, weekly goals, menu plans, shopping lists, projects to make, etc.. So when we got together for our monthly craft night, hosted by my friend Tina, I was excited that we'd be trying our hand at an adorable organizer made from a manila folder. It's really so simple, yet the possibilities are endless. We basically took a manila file folder and opened it up. We then scored it about 4" from the bottom and folded that up for our pockets. Now the accordion style folds were a little more controversial in the group. Everyone had different thoughts on which edges should line up, but that was part of the fun. I scored my folder 4" from the center fold on both sides. That made the left side of my organizer line up, but the right didn't. So I just made sure to work with that in my design. We then attached various scrapbook papers to the different sections and inked the edges. Tina also had handy lists printed out for our organizers that she found on Organized Christmas. I haven't had a chance to look around the site yet but it looks promising. I've been busy working on making some more organizers with pretty folders I bought from Michaels a while back. Here's to being organized and cute at the same time!

Comments

scrapwordsmom said…
This is amazing!!!!!!!!!