Skip to main content

Polka Dots

I'm excited to say I have a few new and old word art creations for sale at Polka Dots in Granite Bay. Polka Dots is the cutest little store next to my daughters' dance studio. They sell leotards, tutus, and all things cute and pink. So a few weeks ago I asked if they'd consider my word art for their shop and they said "yes." I already had Dance and Princess completed, but I also added Tumble and Reach for the gymnasts and Love to Dance for the dancers. I'm excited to see them displayed in the shop! I will be sure to share photos. Fun!!

Comments

Jen said…
Yay for you!!! It must have been a little scary walking in there to ask. You're work is so cute though- and what a great idea to do the gymnastics and dance inspired pieces. Very very cool. :)
scrapwordsmom said…
FUN!! I admire you for doing this!!!
Dwelling said…
How exciting! Congrats Jen!
aman said…
its so exciting,lots of fun,fantastic post.