Skip to main content

Brown paper bags


Craft Night, originally uploaded by byjen.
Last night was our monthly craft night and we made these adorable little holiday decorations with instruction from Paula. It ended up being a small group because of the holiday (me, Tina, Paula, and Paula's mom), but that just meant we got to make more projects. Can you believe these are made with brown paper bags? Too cute!!!

And don't forget to check back on Thursday because not only will I be celebrating Thanksgiving, but it'll be my 100th blog post here at By Jen. I have a lot to be thankful for =)

Comments

Baxter's Mom said…
Jen, these are so cute. Wish I could have been there...
scrapwordsmom said…
You are soooo crafty. Seriously. I am so not. I can't believe these are paper bags!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving and looking forward to post 100!
milkcan said…
Absolutely adorable! And huge congrats on your 100th post! A very big milestone indeed!

I'm delighted that you're going to be a part of Art Journal Every Day!