Skip to main content

Christmas is coming!

Classic Without Edge Holiday 5x7 folded card
Christmas cards and holiday thank you cards by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.
Can you believe it? Thanksgiving is just days away and Christmas is right around the corner. I must admit I have skipped over Thanksgiving a bit, but I just can't help it. Christmas is such a magical time of year. There's the music and movies, making gifts and treats, the lights and decorations, time spent with family and friends, etc.. It's also that time to be thinking of Christmas cards. I haven't quite figured out this year's design, but I do know that I hope to incorporate photos of my precious girls in two different Christmas dresses (it was just too hard to choose one) and maybe some with Sprinkles, too. And on top of that tall order, it's going to be tough to top last year's card. I captured the perfect Christmas photo by shear luck and, using Shutterfly, I made a simple but elegant card. The card was perfect and it's hard to top perfect. But I'm sure with Shutterfly by my side, as well as the cutest subjects ever, I have a good shot. Shutterfly has some adorable Christmas card ideas and I just adore their photo books as gifts, too. It may be Thanksgiving next week, but soon after we'll all be needing to get our Christmas cards going. And if you want a little help from Shutterfly this year, make sure to check out their blog promotion!

Comments