Skip to main content

Follow your dreams


So the Christmas season is officially in full swing at our house. I can now openly listen to my Christmas music, watch my Christmas movies, enjoy my Christmas decorations, and be Merry! Hooray! This weekend my family and I spent a majority of our time decorating, yet we still have more to finish up. I'll be sure to share pictures. Now we did take a break for a trip to the movies to see Tangled and it was agreed, the movies was absolutely adorable!!! I just love Disney! I can get the same warm, fuzzy feeling from a good Disney movie that I get from the Christmas season. And Tangled was no exception--I laughed, I cried, I had a great time. The animation was gorgeous, the music was beautiful and the story was sweet. There was a lot of talk about the importance of following your dreams. Now you can't argue with that, can you?

Comments

malia Karlinsky said…
Hi, We went to see Tangled too and I loved it-- so did my 5 year old and my 77 year old mother in law ( -:
Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com
scrapwordsmom said…
I have heard nothing but wonderful things about this movie. I think I will see if my 13 year old daughter wants to go!!

Thank you, Jen for always being so supportive of me and my dream...Words of Me Project!! You ROCK:)
scrapwordsmom said…
Jen, thank you for your kind words today. I needed them:)