Skip to main content

How to choose..


Word Art, originally uploaded by byjen.

So this weekend was crazy! Crazy fun and just plain crazy. Rebecca's Build-A-Bear birthday was a great success. The kids had a blast, as well as the parents and grandparents. We had a great time Trick-Or-Treating. It was really fun to see the neighborhood so festive and so many trick-or-treaters. Unfortunately, we all ended up with a cold by Monday afternoon, so the girls and I stayed home to rest yesterday. I think I might have got more rest had I gone to work. You gotta love all the energy of a 3 and 6 year old, even when they're under the weather.

So in my time at home, I stumbled upon Scrapbook Expo's Creativity Showcase and I have to enter! They are looking for creative uses of scrapbooking supplies and I think my words would be perfect. Trouble is I can only enter two of my pieces and I am having a tough time deciding. Any suggestions?

Comments

scrapwordsmom said…
My two faves are Sweet and Holiday...so cute!!

I am under the weather, too. Ugh!
jacqueline said…
Sounds like you had a great weekend!! I have to learn from your 3 and 6 year old to have the energy even when one is feeling under the weather! :) Your work is truely gorgeous and it's really so hard to choose. My favorites would be Holiday and believe...oh Jolly looks really good too. :) Have alovely merry happy weekend and love to yoU!
Baxter's Mom said…
Hi Jen! I think my favorite is Be Happy...although I really like Jolly, too. I really love your word art...so clever and creative. Have a great weekend...and let's plan another lunch soon!