Skip to main content

Fah who for-aze!


Wow! I can't believe how fast the holiday season is flying by. I have/had so many plans yet there seems to be such little time. A common theme in life, especially mine (too many ideas, too little time). Unfortunately I also lost a few days because of Strep throat. I did take advantage of the down time to watch Christmas movies (White Christmas, The Santa Clause trilogy, etc..), so holiday cheer still ensued as I recovered. And I am feeling much better now. So today I plan on enjoying some holiday baking and crafting. And a cookie exchange tomorrow night! Bring on the holidays...
Fah who for-aze! Fah who for-aze! 
Dah who dor-aze! Dah who dor-aze! 
Welcome Christmas, Welcome Christmas,
Come this way! Come this way! 

Comments

Linda R said…
Hi! We flyers do stick together huh? I saw you while I was leaving a comment on a fly girl's Blog and thought I'd pop over here and enjoy yours. This is the best Santa I've seen in a while and I LOVE the photo of the girls from the back at the Mall approaching Santa. Enjoy the Holiday, I'm so happy you are feeling better now.
scrapwordsmom said…
I was achy and tired the past 2 days. Took advantage of the down time and spent the day with Em who was sick, too. We did Christmas cards and watched 4 movies!! Plus started our puzzle:)

Enjoy your day of crafting and baking. What do you bake?
scrapwordsmom said…
Jen,

Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your support!! You mean so much to me:)

Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!

Les