Skip to main content

"Aha!"

Do What You Can


So I had an "Aha!" moment the other day. As I've mentioned, one of the things that I am working on this year is clearing out our household clutter. So with this goal also comes the goal to make use of what I have, rather than buying more stuff. So I ran across this quote and thought it was fitting. I wrote it down and moved on. But then a couple days later, the light bulb turned on--This quote is about life. It's not just about material things, its about my life. I need to be happy with what I have, right now, because that is all I have. All we have is right now! Be happy. Make the most of it. Now I know this might be obvious to everyone else, but this wasn't so obvious to me. But it is now. As I process this more, I'm sure I'll have more to share, but I thought this was a good start!

So here's to embracing my life right now, imperfections and all! 

Comments

sabrina said…
Wow! Your Aha moment just became my Aha moment! Beautifully written....
Beverley Baird said…
What a great quote! Loved how your aha moment developed.