Skip to main content

One lucky girl!

I am one lucky girl--I have another guest post today! This time I am visiting my good friend Sylvia of Baxter's Mom. I met Sylvia through Kelly Rae Roberts' Flying Lessons and have enjoyed a wonderfully inspiring friendship ever since. Like myself, Sylvia is discovering the artist within and she is amazing! For instance, she just recently made the most gorgeous set of hearts, which you should really go see in her shop.
by Sylvia of Baxter's Mom
Sylvia is also one of my greatest supporters, which I so greatly appreciate. Not only did she invite me to her blog for this guest post, but she's recently given me a blog award (which I still need to work on accepting and passing along). I can't thank Sylvia enough for all that she does. Like I said, I am one lucky girl!


So be sure to visit Sylvia's blog today where you'll find me and a little bit about my Word Art.

Comments

Baxter's Mom said…
No, Jen...I'm the lucky girl to have you as my friend!!! Thanks for all you do!
jacqueline said…
Congratz sweet jen!! Sylvia is awesome and i adore her work lots! She is truly one awesome friend that i've met on our flying lessons. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!