Skip to main content

Being creative

Earlier this week I was awarded a Stylish Blog Award from my friend Sylvia at Baxter's Mom and tagged by my friend Leslie at Words of Me Project. With Sylvia's award I am to share 7 things about myself that you don't know about me. With Leslie's post I am supposed to share the answers to 19 questions, so that you might also learn more about me. So I am being creative (or cheating) and answering 7 of the 19 questions:


1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family? We do have pets, several goldfish (which I see as pets) and Sprinkles (our almost 1 year old puppy). I do see Sprinkles as a member of the family (sorry goldfish).

4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Pay off all our debt, and the debt of family and friends for a fresh start. And have the money to send the girls to college.

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Music....I LOVE music!

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? I met my husband during college. We worked at the library together (he was a student supervisor--my "boss"). It wasn't until a good 5 years later (after becoming best friends for most of that) that we realized we belonged together. I like to say we were the last to know (family and friends just knew when the saw us together).

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?  Donna Downey, Kelly Rae Roberts, and Ali Edwards......I could go on and on and on.

10. What kinds of books do you read? Actually I'm not a big reader, but I adore craft books. It's actually quite an obsession...I have a huge collection.

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?  No,  not really. Outer space is not somewhere I think I'd be comfortable, junk food or not.


I'd also like to pass along the award to other bloggers I admire which include Sylvia and Leslie. Sylvia has been such a great friend and I adore her artwork. And I love reading Leslie's writing--often what she writes is exactly what I feel. I also enjoy reading Peculiar Momma and Bird from a Wire. Both have really well written blogs and beautiful artwork. And don't forget my BFF Sally. Well I could actually go on and on about blogs I love, but I'll have to save that for another day.....or rather other days.

Comments