Skip to main content

Come visit me at Are They Twins?

So today's the day! My very first guest post is up over at my best friend Sally's blog, Are They Twins? I'm so excited!


This is the same Sally I just introduced you to this past Who Do You Follow Thursday. We've known each other for what's now been a very long time (since junior high) and together we've been through a lot of life's ups and downs. Through it all, with her support and encouragement, Sally has helped bring out my best, both as a person and as an artist. In fact, some of my best artwork has been made for her.


I am really happy to see Sally getting back into blogging and I am honored that she asked me to write a guest post. I've shared a fun craft project using common household supplies (I dare say my first tutorial). So be sure to visit!

Comments

sabrina said…
Cute project as always!!
Sally said…
Wow! That picture takes me way back. Thanks for the wonderful words and for the great project. You keep me inspired! Love you!
Baxter's Mom said…
Great project and great post! Can't wait till I get you for a day!!! And, thanks for the mention!
Periwinkle said…
Loved your guest appearance on Sal's blog. The project is so cute, Jen. The tutorial was great!
Patti