Skip to main content

Happy inspiration


Some of my favorite inspiration, originally uploaded by byjen.

I thought I'd share a little bit of my favorite inspiration today. This is the display I have above the bed in our guest room/craft room. I recently added a few pieces this holiday season and I adore it! In fact, Rebecca commented that Grandma's room is the prettiest in the house (because when I say guest room, I really mean Grandma's room when she visits). I promise to share more of my crafting space. It is quite cluttered, but in a happy way. I just need to clear a bit of the excess clutter before I show you the whole room. But this is a peek.

And if you're curious about the artwork, click on the photo to go to flickr where I've added some notes.

Comments

Baxter's Mom said…
Love your collection! Craft Rooms are supposed to be messy...otherwise they wouldn't be fun! Show us more!!
Rebecca Everett said…
Oh my goodness Jen what a gorgeous collection. Love how you have it set up.
Very inspiring and reminds me that I have still not committed to adding art to the walls in my guest room. Love the shelf idea too ... what a great way to add some seasonal items during the year!