Skip to main content

Brought to you be the letter "C"

Yesterday I enjoyed some time in my craft studio creating (in between cleaning house and taking care of the girls). For a while now, I've been wanting to either buy or create a necklace with my one little word, clear. The other day I was inspired by Lorrie Everitt's glass charm tutorial. I couldn't get my hands on a glass charm, but I had been wanting to try making a scrabble tile pendant, so it seemed like a good alternative. Earlier this year I had also found an eyeglass charm in my stash that I thought would be perfect with my word, clear. And then I thought it would be fun to use the scrabble letter "C." Obviously the word clear starts with the letter "c," but then if you say it out loud, it represents the word "see," as in I can see clearly now. 




If you have a chance, be sure to visit Lorrie's blog because she's celebrating her blog's first anniversary. She's got lovely ideas, not to mention a fun giveaway!

And Have a Charming Weekend (wink, wink)!

Comments

Baxter's Mom said…
This is so cute...I want to make one!!
scrapwordsmom said…
Jen, You are soooo creative! Love this beautiful necklace:)
Kerri said…
love all those dangling charms! very inspiring. and yes, i'll hope over to lorrie's blog! :)