Skip to main content

Friday Favorites

"With All My Heart" Etsy Treasury
In the past, I've had the pleasure of being included in several etsy treasuries. Most recently I was included in a beautiful "Flaming Turquoise" treasury and it got me thinking about treasuries. I must admit that my husband got me thinking, too, when he responded to my facebook posting of the treasury with "I have no idea what that means but it sounds cool and I love you. Grats!" So I explained it to him--a treasury is a collection of beautiful things. I then realized how much fun it would be to put one together and surprisingly, I had never done one before. And I love beautiful things. And I love collecting things. A perfect match!

So last night when I was tinkering with etsy, I noticed that my favorites included a bunch of hearts. I'm not exactly sure why this surprised me, because I love hearts. In fact, I am lucky enough to have a heart shaped diamond on my wedding ring. I tend to be a bit of a dreamer and a romantic, so I'm sure that's where my love of hearts stems from. So inspired by what I saw, I decided to put together my first etsy treasury, With All My Heart. This treasury is extra special because it also includes some friends and loved ones. So enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Comments