Skip to main content

My new love

My new iPad2 case, originally uploaded by byjen.
This weekend, my birthday weekend, I enjoyed time with family and my new love--my iPad2. It was a birthday present from my family and I love it!! My husband actually waited in line all day on the 11th when they were released and I received it for my birthday on the 18th. Hooray!

With it being so new, there are not a lot of options when it comes to accessories, especially cases. So I took care of that by making my own. I was good and used stuff I already had in my stash. I lined it with pretty white fleece and covered it with canvas. I was going to paint it or embellish it more, but now that it's made I think I like it just the way it is. It is so cute and fun to make, that I might just have to make more. My new love could use a few outfits, right?

I also wanted to let you know that I am extending my Feel Good Deal to help celebrate the launch of the new Feel Good Deal website this week. So stay tuned! And hooray for Liv Lane of Choosing Beauty!

Comments