Skip to main content

She Chose Happiness

She Chose Happiness, originally uploaded by byjen.
This week I finally found the time to watch the videos for Christy Tomlinson's new She Art class (of course it was in the middle of the night because my puppy Sprinkles and then my three year old, Katherine, wouldn't let me sleep). After seeing the videos, I had no choice but to fit in the time to make my very own She Art. It just made my mind race with ideas and inspiration. My little heart was just racing with excitement as I created my background and girl. I really enjoyed using colors that I wouldn't normally use together. I felt comfortable knowing that if I got to a point that I didn't like, there was always another layer coming that could change that. There are some little things I wish I had done different, but all in all I am in love with my girl. She makes me so happy, as well she should right?.

Comments

Baxter's Mom said…
Love, Love, Love this!!! It is so fun to try out these new techniques!!!
Jess said…
Yes, definitely!!
A very amazing art. Really like the color and design...
LOVELY jen! I am so sad that I missed out on this course. It seems a few flyers are in there and it have been great to GROW a bit more with you guys. xoRobin