Skip to main content

Springtime fun!

Playtime

Today was a beautiful spring day. The sun was shining, birds were singing, and I was able to squeeze in some "playtime" between laundry, dishes, etc.. I was joined by my trusty sidekick Katherine (my 3 year old), and when we began, I had no idea what we were doing or where our projects would take us. I just knew I wanted to create, to put paint to canvas and just play. We had a wonderful time and I'm thrilled with where my project is going. I also love how Katherine followed my lead, doing everything I did, but ended up with a completely different project. You gotta love that. Art is so much fun! Here's a sneak peek of my project. When it's finished, I'll be sure to share.

Playtime

Comments

Cheri said…
Can't wait to see the whole thing! This much looks so pretty.