Skip to main content

Positively Wednesday

Here I am! We are back from spring vacation. Okay we've been back since late Sunday night, but Monday was filled with loads of laundry and grocery shopping. Yesterday and today have meant school and work for everyone and I must say it's hard getting back into the swing of things. I keep reminding myself that happiness is a choice, but I must admit that sometimes that's easier said than done. I'm not so much sad, just a bit wiped out. That must mean our vacation was a success, right?

So I wanted to still share a happy thought for positively Wednesday. When on vacation, my family and I painted ceramics together and I made a cute tile that said "Be Happy." I was excited to share it with you today, but you know what? In the morning rush to get everyone to school and work, I forgot it so I can't photograph it for you yet. Soon! So instead here are my two cuties in their new Vegas shirts. That should be good for a smile :)

Comments

scrapwordsmom said…
It is very good for a smile! What little darlings.

Looking forward to seeing your Be Happy!!

I am loving She Art and making my first girl tonight!!:)
Baxter's Mom said…
They are so adorable!!! Can't wait to see your Be Happy! Looking forward to getting together Friday!