Skip to main content

So much to share

Opening up
Opening up
I have so much I want to share, but right now I need to write. My daughters and I were fortunate enough to have artwork chosen for Stampinton's new children's art publication, Create With Me. So as much as I'd love to sit and share the thoughts and stories that are building up in my mind, I need to finish writing our article. 

And can I just tell you how excited we are about this opportunity?! 

But before I go, while I am here sharing, you should go visit Debra at Prairie Songs. She's written a beautiful poem inspired by my recent Ranunculous photo. So very inspiring. Now I must use that inspiration to go write......

Comments

scrapwordsmom said…
Jen...I look forward to reading your article! I am a new subscriber to their magazine!!!
stephey said…
Congrats! on being featured in the stampington magazine! How wonderful is that!