Skip to main content

Positively Wednesday

"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.
Your vision is the promise of what you shall at last unveil."
~John Ruskin

Last night I had the pleasure of attending a lecture at the Crocker Art Museum. Now this wasn't your standard art lecture, it was about "sculpting" a career in the arts (a lofty dream of mine, I suppose). It was presented by local artist, Gayle Rappoport Weiland. She had tons of useful information and inspiration to share. I had been feeling a bit stressed by life, and this class was just right to lift me back up. Gayle was really good about reminding us that anything is possible. We just have to to put our minds to it and take action--a common theme in my life lately.

So here's to believing in ourselves, dreaming, and taking action. Happy Wednesday!

Comments

scrapwordsmom said…
I already think of you as an artist, Jen!! What a wonderful way to spend the evening...learning and being uplifted.

Is that a necklace of yours? I do love it!!!
My mom got me the necklace for my birthday. I just love it, too.
I would love to hear the changes that come as a result of hearing the lecture. so excited for you!