Skip to main content

Happy Inspiration

After the fun I had last week while participating in the Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop, I knew I wanted to do it again. So this week's inspiration prompt was "kitchens." This immediately inspired me to want to try a few sewing projects, like personalizing some kitchen towels and making some coasters. But life got away from me (as usual) and I didn't find the time. I did manage to make one happy little coaster which I then used as inspiration for this happy little etsy treasury (I still need to figure out Pinterest). Enjoy!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Comments

Unknown said…
Jen, I love your inspiration treasury and your coaster prompt. I browsed around your site, I can't imagine finding any spare time while being an optometrist and mom. My sister-in-law is an optometrist and mom and the best time juggler, I know. Looking forward to your additional posts with Gussy Sews.
Rebekah said…
I agree, you do awesome at finding a little creative time!! Love your treasure today! Love Pinterest too...come on board and I'll follow ya'! :) I still don't have my boards completely full, but it's fun when I remember to pin something!
Glad to see that I'm not the only one whose projects seem to get away from them! Love the idea for the bright sunshiny kitchen, though!

{Linked up with GussySews}
Em Marsh said…
I LOVE your coaster! So sweet! And my favourite thing at the moment is adding yellow everywhere :) so I am going to take a closer look at your treasury when I get a moment! Thanks for visiting my blog!
The coaster is great! I really like the sunny yellows and cool blues in your Esty treasury. ;-)
MonicaB said…
The coaster is so cute! I love the bright yellows, it really helps on this raining day.
Anonymous said…
I'm loving all the yellow and teal! Gorgeous!

my inspiration :)

http://cupcakesandscissors.blogspot.com/2011/06/kitchen-inspiration.html