Skip to main content

Lucky in Love

Lucky in Love by Kenna Elizabeth
Life has been a bit of a roller coaster this week, which I'm not quite ready to get into here. So it seemed fitting to look at roller coaster images when it came to this week's Inspiration Workshop theme--Green. I searched and searched, but never found an image that I liked. Although I did run into the odd concept of "green" pedal-powered roller coasters--both interesting and frightening (take a look here and here).

So I changed gears with the green theme and decided to share a favorite photo of mine, Lucky in Love, by my friend Kenna. This photo has made it onto my blog before, but it seemed too perfect not to share it again today. 

From time to time I may run into troubles that stress me out, but at least I always have the love of my husband and my daughters, and my family and friends.

I am truly lucky in love.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Comments

Love the heart shaped leaves!

Amy
Kelly said…
the photo is GORGEOUS! i hope your week gets better. i stopped by from gussy.
Unknown said…
I stopped by from Gussy Sews...

Oh my gosh, those roller coasters are scary!!! I would never ride them...lol! I'm such a chicken! But I love that picture, it is so pretty! :) Hope your week ends "stress-less" :)

-Erin
www.gracefilledblog.com
Aw, love the photo... hope things look up. :-) Happy weekend.
Rebekah said…
What a beautiful photo! I hope things start looking better for you. I have a hard time transitioning to summer mode, but I think I'm finally there after letting so of some expectations that just don't go with summer schedules! I'm still running though and really enjoying it more and more.
Kenna Elizabeth said…
Jen, that is such a touching post. I'm sorry I didn't get it sooner-- I actually did try the link previously and it wouldn't go through so I've only now made it back again.

I LOVE that something I did brings you that comfort and happiness! You really do see that photo the way I saw/intended it! :)

You are such an amazing lady-- I hope that whatever craziness emerged has turned out in some pleasant, happy twist!! Sending warm wishes and big smiles your way!