Skip to main content

Visiting Teahouse Studio

Yesterday I had the chance to visit the new Teahouse Studio in Berkeley. They were holding open studios this past weekend, so my family and I took advantage of a free Sunday and made a day of it.

It was great seeing the studio in person. It's very open and full of light, perfect for creating. The studio is the creative dream and collaboration of Stefanie ReneƩ, Mati Rose McDonough, and Tiffany Moore (aka Crafty Fanny). They just barely opened the studio in February, yet their line up of workshops is simply inspiring. How lucky am I to live fairly close to this special studio!

The inspiration didn't stop at just seeing the studio. I also was lucky enough to meet both Tiffany Moore and Mati Rose McDonough. It was wonderful to meet them and have the chance to talk with them. They were both really friendly and easy to talk to. It's sometimes easy to forget that there are real people behind the art, the blogs, the websites, etc.. They were also very sweet with Rebecca and Katherine. And as much as I know my girls were laying on the charm, I know they found themselves charmed as well.

I hope this was just the first of many visits to the Teahouse Studio.

Comments