Skip to main content

Today's the Day!

So today's the day.....Create With Me, the brand new Stampington publication, is now available! The girls and I got an advance copy a couple weeks ago and we love it! Rebecca keeps saying "I've never been in a magazine before" to which I reply "Me neither!" And I wish you could have seen the smile on Katherine's face when she saw her name and her artwork in the magazine. 

Honestly, I'd love it even if we weren't in it (but it's just that much more fun to be included). It's a really inspiring collection of artwork and articles. If you're lucky enough to get your hands on a copy you'll find us towards the end of the magazine on page 124 (saving the best for last). 

My family and I have a date night at the bookstore tonight just to see it on the shelves. And I might just have one to giveaway! Come by next week and see!

Comments

scrapwordsmom said…
That is soooo exciting!! I am for sure buying myself a copy when I find it!!:)
Rebekah said…
OOO, that is so exciting Jen! Missed you for OLW, but you've been having fun creative time with your kiddos and that's just as rewarding!
MonicaB said…
Congrats on getting into a magazine! I'll have to check it out. I'm not familiar with Create with Me, but it looks like fun.
I'm going to start looking for it to hit the shelves in Canada now too! I'm in need of some inspiration for my 11 year old who feels is tired of doing the same crafts every year at summer camp!