Skip to main content

What are you creating?

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
~George Bernard Shaw

I love to create! That's a well-established fact. Creating makes me happy. It makes makes me feel alive. Yet lately I have not been creating.......at least not in the traditional crafty sense. Instead I have been creating space. I can't begin to tell you how happy this makes me. This has created room for more clarity and calm. It gives me a greater sense of control over my stuff, my thoughts, my life.

I love seeing these new open spaces throughout my home. Granted they're still the minority in our home, but they are still present. These open spaces help me stop and breathe. They help remind me to enjoy the beauty that surrounds me in my life. And they give me the room to dream and feel hopeful. I had no idea what a little decluttering could do.

Comments

scrapwordsmom said…
I am with you, Jen!! Open spaces make my heart sing. I REALLY need to do this in my craft space!!