Skip to main content

Fun * 40 in 40 * Week Three

Swinging crazy f/8, 1/320 sec, ISO 100
This week's theme was Fun. My girls have been on spring break, along with my husband, so I was able to capture lots of fun activities this past week, like going to the zoo, to the movies, staying up late for the lunar eclipse, etc.. But it was our trip to a special park that provided me with this photo that just stood out from the rest. It just doesn't get more fun than this.

I will say this week has been lots of fun, but in the middle of all this spring break fun I've been at work as usual. This has me feeling pretty exhausted. So for next week's theme I've decided on Relax. I thought this might be a good way for me to look for and enjoy the quiet moments in my life. And it might help me make room for a little more peace and quiet. And who couldn't use a little more of that?

Week Four's theme, Relax

Comments