Skip to main content

52 Weeks from the Heart: Light

As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others. ~Marianne Williamson

I'm still keeping up with my 52 Weeks from the Heart projects, but I did miss my blog post last week. Life has been a little crazy. And I'm dangerously close to skipping this week's blog post. Rather than allowing myself to slip further behind in my 52 Weeks from the Heart project, I thought I'd still share my projects without an elaborate blog post. I created the light bulb canvas last week and the Heidi Swappe marquee letter this week. Here's to staying open, moving forward, and letting my light shine, even if it's faint.

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~Albert Schweitzer

Comments