Skip to main content

Dust and sparkles

Last week, I had the opportunity to help my daughter, Rebecca, and her friends make personalized t-shirts. They are all very enthusiastic band members and had formed a quartet to perform at a special function for extra credit. They practiced whenever they could, even missing several lunch periods. And to top it off, they designed a t-shirt and needed my help with the execution. It was the perfect opportunity to dust off my computer and design skills, as well as my Cricut die cut machine. After a few avoidable hiccups, some sweat and tears, and a couple cupcakes (my knee jerk stress response) the girls had gorgeous, sparkling t-shirts. And not wanting to leave little sister Katherine out, I designed a dazzling drama club shirt for her to proudly wear. Too much fun!

Comments