Skip to main content

Sewing adventures with cute little girls

This past weekend, in the middle of finishing father's day gifts (including these fun neck coolers), I managed to sneak some girlie sewing projects in. I shortened a few pillow case dresses I made a couple weeks back and, with some ruffles, I transformed a couple pairs of worn out jeans. I've still got a few more projects in the works this week, like going through a pile of library books on sewing, making a few birthday gifts and trying this adorable tunic/dress tutorial. Can I just tell you how nice it is to have a good sewing machine and cute little girls! Fun, fun, fun!

Comments

Deborah Tisch said…
Jen, I am enjoying your sewing adventures. I used to sew when my children (now in their 30's) were small. Loved it! Now I am reliving it as you share your projects here..thanks for showing us this beautiful part of your world!

Deb
Rebekah said…
Oh my goodness, those are super sweet!! Love them!
My world said…
these are fantastic!! I can't get over how big they are!!